A dispatch includes (a model with a packaging weighs ab. 0.4kg):
- a packaging (length 12.5 cm, width 16 cm, height 12.5 cm)
- 3D Model (length 10 cm, width 14 cm, height 10 cm)
- instruction (A3 form)
What is it and what information does it include?
It is a set of illustrations with a detailed description of anatomical structures, which are visible in each layer of the 3D model.
The description of the production process with an indication of tiny potential deficiencies resulting from the fact that models are hand-finished.
- 3D printing
- white hand-painted sections
- hand-pasted magnets, which are not always perfectly keeping with the surface
- mounting elements of a magnet – which are not an integral part of the model